Friday 29 September 2017

Surrealism edit



I created this picture in a surrealistic style similar to Jerry Uelsman. I edited this image on photoshop. I opened my two picture and unlocked the background on both. I then dragged the image of the fountains onto the hands and used the magnetic lasso tool to make sure the fountains fitted the hands only. I would improve this image by making the background black and by going around d the hands more carefully. To make this image more in the style of Jerry Uelsam I would have photographed a house with a door to represent new beginnings. The photo of the fountains is surrealistic because it is impossible to get the fountains on your hands, the fountains connote something new because it is as though the water is washing the negativity away.











No comments:

Post a Comment