Monday 2 October 2017

Postmodernism edit





This edit is in the style of postmodernism and is inspired by Cindy Sherman. Cindy Sherman's photograph, which is similar to mine, is in the style of portraits. The use of black and white resembles the time it was taken which is what I'm trying to recreate. I have taken my picture in front of the cheese grater building similar to how her pictures are taken in front of iconic buildings. My picture connotes sadness despite being in the big city. I would improve this image by making my model wear a smart outfit so she looks more middle class which denotes her living situation. I have considered viewpoint and narrative the most in this picture. I edited this image by adjusting the colour to black and white. I adjusted the shutter speed and the aperture so the picture wasn't under exposed or overexposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment